basic sword and shield DVD
Anyone watch Zac Millers Basic Sword and Shield DVD? Is it worth buying? I have been looking for a good sword and shield instructional DVD and this seems to be the only one I can find. Any advice and or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Moses
That would be an emphatic no.
Utter nonsense - avoid it like the plague.
I was rather unimpressed with the trailer for this video. Boar's Tooth and Hammaborg have done much better work on the topic. Look 'em up on youtube.

Cheers,
Steven
I have the Boarstooth video and other than the audio recording it is fantastic. I was hoping to find a full sized shield and sword video of its same quality, but it seems like one might not exist.

Thanks for the replies.
I just found the trailer for the video you mentioned up on youtube and first it made me laugh then cry a little. I hope people don't see that and get the impression that is really how you fight...

The next video in the series I am directing with Christian Tobler on the Liechtenauer system will include sword and buckler. In fact, we just wrapped shooting that portion of the video yesterday. It is not the large shield you are looking for, but it might be interesting to you.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: