Mongrel saber
Hello
No,I didnt mean to spell ,Mongol saber:-) The pommel is from,Darkwood Armory.The grip, and double shell guard, are from,Vladimir Cervenka. And the blade, is an Angus Trim. So what better name for it than,"Mongral":-)

Thanks for looking

Attachment: 60.54 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 65.11 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 95.56 KB
[ Download ]
I was kinda wondering when I saw the thread title...but it really does fit. Beautiful sword.
You really made that odd combo fit together well!
I love any sword with a shell guard,but this has got to be one of the most lovely kit-bashing projects I've seen in a long time.The pieces look like they are made for each other.Amazing work,beautiful sword.

I want one!!! :) :lol:
Shells and sabers
Really like your saber. Where did you get the idea. I saw a couple of pieces like this at Tortuga Trading CO and want t do my 1852US Naval Officers saber blade, much like your Trim blade, in the style. I like the one with smaller shell and thumbring guard on the left or this favorite.

Attachment: 48.58 KB
676p.jpg

Karl, that is a well designed sword with clean lines. Darkwood Armory keeps getting better.
Hello
Only the pommel is Darkwood. Rest of the hilt is Vladimir Cervenka.It`s inspired by these two originals.One found in the
albums section,of this site and the other on ebay.

regards

Attachment: 20.53 KB
normal_29990160.jpg

Attachment: 49.47 KB
[ Download ]

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: