Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Albion or ATrim Hand and a Half swordFOUND Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Larry Bohnham

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 14 Oct, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Wanted: Albion or ATrim Hand and a Half sword         Reply with quote

This listing has been marked as FOUND

I am in the market for either an Albion (preferred) or an ATrim (second choice) hand and a half type sword. Additionally, I will give first priority for type XV, XVI, XVIII or similar, ie cut and thrust swords generally used in the 14th - 16th centuries, but will consider others if the condition and price are right.

I would prefer one that's in the ConUS unless you are willing to pay the shipping. I prefer to use Paypal in U.S. $. Please PM me with any offers, and it is very helpful if you have good quality pictures of your sword as it's almost impossible to make a decision without first seeing what's being offered. Also, the more kit you have with the blade, the better. It may take me a few days to respond to PM's sometimes so please be patient with me.

Thanks all, hopefully we can find me a great sword.

Larry

"No athlete can fight tenaciously who has never received any blows; he must see his blood flow and hear his teeth crack under the fist of his adversary..."
Roger of Hoveden, d.1201

a furore Normannorum libera nos Domine

"Henry, get down off that horse with that sword, you'll put someone's eye out!" Mrs. Bolingbroke's advice to her son, Henry, on the eve of the battle of Agincourt
Larry Bohnham

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 14 Oct, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been marked as FOUND

Clarifications. I should have said XVa not a XV, I'm looking exclusively at hand and halfer's. Also add to the type list XVIa and XVII. So to sum up as far the Albion's are concerned any of the following: Agincourt and sister blades, Mercenary and sisters, Landgraf and sisters, Crecy and sisters, Regent and sisters. Hope this helps, sorry for any confusion I may have created.

"No athlete can fight tenaciously who has never received any blows; he must see his blood flow and hear his teeth crack under the fist of his adversary..."
Roger of Hoveden, d.1201

a furore Normannorum libera nos Domine

"Henry, get down off that horse with that sword, you'll put someone's eye out!" Mrs. Bolingbroke's advice to her son, Henry, on the eve of the battle of Agincourt

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Albion or ATrim Hand and a Half swordFOUND
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic