Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

I've never worked with podcasts, but I see you keep bringing up itunes. Is there a way to download the podcasts to itunes so you can listen to them on your ipod? Or can it only be done on the computer?
Garrett Hazen wrote:
I've never worked with podcasts, but I see you keep bringing up itunes. Is there a way to download the podcasts to itunes so you can listen to them on your ipod? Or can it only be done on the computer?

The easiest way to do this is to download from the iTunes store then sync your iPod with your computer. This should transfer the downloaded mp3 file to your iPod. If you subscribe to the podcast through iTunes then it will automatically download when a new podcast is available.
Swordgeek #9 is out
Quote:
This week we discuss the vagaries of the human heart, doing Very Bad Things to people that we have just met,kids with swords on boats and much more! We also reveal the winner of the First Ever Sword Geek Givaway!

The usual good stuff. :D :cool: http://www.theswordgeek.com/podcast/
Thought I would mention- The Sword Geek is now available directly from the iTunes store again- but the *expletive deleted* link from the website still doesn't work... we're working on that...
Podcast #10 is now out:
Quote:
In this weeks podcast we discuss cheap drugs, idiots fighting fair, morons with muskets and the Nuclear Option! Plus much, much more!

More questions, more answers and fun. :D :cool:
Geekfest # 11
Quote:
In this weeks edition of the Sword Geek we discuss delinquent dogs gone wild, bad business plans, steeling blades, if it’s wrong and it works it’s not wrong and much, much more!

Actually I think he means steel in blades or steel used in blades " steeling blades " is either a typo or a clever play on words.

( Well since there isn't mention of someone stealing a blade I'm betting on typo ).

Bad business plan: You want to become a sword or knife maker ...... advice and warning that you won't get rich with the usual seasoning of wisdom, experience and humour.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: