For Sale: CSS customised Hanwei Tinker Norman
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

For sale is my Custom sword shope customised Norman sword. It is very unfortunate that I have to sell it, but an unexpected situation and another expensive custom sword on the way had made me do this. I might regret it some day...
Anyway, the sword is customised, one of a kind and exactly like new, it has never been cut with or anything else. It was just on display. It has a custom grip, custom scabbard and suspension, sharpened blade and the guys at CSS also changed the mirror finnish fittings to nicer and more realistic satin finish. I've had it for less than a year. It has been regulary oiled with balistoll oil...
The sword is located inside EU and the price is 400 €, including shipping. IBAN bank transfer payment is prefered and I would like to sell this within EU. If you are from a country that is inside EU, you will have no additional costs with customs duty.

Attachment: 152.8 KB
IMG_0717.JPG

Attachment: 137.86 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 168.75 KB
[ Download ]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

How about 360 € including shipping, and I would also accept international shipping and paypal payment if you cannot pay by IBAN.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: