Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post 4000 !
Oh, boy ! Just cracked the 4000 mark post. :eek: Is there a " prize " ;) :p :lol:

Sorry, for such an Off-Topic post: Will wait until post 10,000 before I go " WOUHOOOOOOO " again. :D
Oh, there's a prize alright, Jean :!::!::!:

...............................Carpal Tunnel Syndrome if you keep at it :lol: :lol: :lol:

.......................................................................Or, we could all just come over and visit that giant sword of yours... :wtf:
Congatulations ! J'apprécie toujours votre entrée même si parfois je suis en désaccord. Allez pour les 10.000 !

I took this from an online translation service so I'm not responsible for it's content! :D
Jean,
As I stated elswhere recently, you do alot for the forum and the community with all your great posts.
4000 is a substancial number for sure!
Rock on Jean :D
R D Moore wrote:
Congatulations ! J'apprécie toujours votre entrée même si parfois je suis en désaccord. Allez pour les 10.000 !

I took this from an online translation service so I'm not responsible for it's content! :D

Not too bad a translation except for the word " entrée " which I'm guessing was " Post " or " opinion " before the translation program mangled the sentence, but the meaning could be guessed at fairly easily. ;) :cool:

Appreciate the effort. :cool:

( Note: Entrée might actually be the correct word for a post but since I usually read only English software books for Dummies I am not familiar with the official French computer jargon ....... a lot of French people who are bilingual just learn the English jargon as most of the software is created in English anyway. Oh, and this sort of explains the 4000 posts as I can resist explaining stuff. :( :lol: ).

Last edited by Jean Thibodeau on Sat 20 Sep, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torsten: Naw, no carpal tunnel problems and I'm really fast at 2 finger typing now. :p I appreciate your sense of humour.

Sam: Well thanks again for the complement. :D
Cool! Only ~2300 more and you'll catch me at over 6300 (assuming I don't post anymore). ;) Nathan is over 7700. :!:

It is scary to think of much time we all spend on here, isn't it? Crazy...

Jean, you're the number 4 poster of all time on this site. Pretty nifty. At your current pace, you'll pass #3 at some point. You're the highest non-Moderator as well. :)
All I could see was the cloud of dust as Jean streaked past me.
Re: Post 4000 !
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Is there a " prize "

Yes, sir, there is a prize. Under your name and above your avatar is your special tagline, just for you.

At the time of me writing this post, your stats are:

4,007 posts, with 5 spotlight topics
2.86% of total / 2.42 posts per day

:eek:
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Is there a " prize "

Yes, sir, there is a prize. Under your name and above your avatar is your special tagline, just for you.

At the time of me writing this post, your stats are:

4,007 posts, with 5 spotlight topics
2.86% of total / 2.42 posts per day

:eek:

Nice, thanks, and funny, as well as appreciated and a little embarassing ........ but I sort of set myself up for that. :p :cool:
The Admin/ Top Dawg wrote:
Jean's Tagline: Hi. I post a lot

I'm sorry Jean,

But what Nathan wrote was so funny I havn't been able to stop laughing for at least thirty seconds now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That truly is quite a prize!
Torsten F.H. Wilke wrote:
The Admin/ Top Dawg wrote:
Jean's Tagline: Hi. I post a lot

I'm sorry Jean,

But what Nathan wrote was so funny I havn't been able to stop laughing for at least thirty seconds now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That truly is quite a prize!

Torsten THAT'S SIR IPOSTALOT for you in one word like Sir Lancelot.

Full title: Sir IPOSTALOT the verbose knight, Lord of yak yak yak, Prince of replies, Duke of the keyboard. :p :lol:
Oh, you caught that one quick Jean :eek: :eek: :eek:

It makes me wonder just how many arms and armour aficionados around the world are sitting at their keyboards right now seriously trying to contain their laughter.

All-in-all, though: Glad to have you grace these forums, no matter what your title...
(please pardon this utterly last feeble attempt at a humorous jab)

PS; Was that Sir Postalot I (Roman numeral, the first)???
Torsten F.H. Wilke wrote:

PS; Was that Sir Postalot I (Roman numeral, the first)???

Yes, there can only be one (The Highlander ). :p http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander:_The_Series
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander_(film)
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Oh, boy ! Just cracked the 4000 mark post. :eek: Is there a " prize " ;) :p :lol:

Sorry, for such an Off-Topic post: Will wait until post 10,000 before I go " WOUHOOOOOOO " again. :D

O.K. over 5000 posts I'm breaking my promise i.e can't wait for post 10,000 before going " WOUHOOOOOOOOOOOOO " AGAIN. :eek: :p :lol:

Oh, Patrick Kelly should also get a belated " WOUHOOOOOOOOOO " for being past the 5000 mark.

All I can say is that I can type faster with just two fingers than I could before I joined " myArmoury " in 2004. :p :)

( I wonder how high my typo and grammatical error " score " is after 5000 posts even with the use of spell checking and editing and re-editing my posts after I click on send ...... I usually only see my mistakes after I press send and thank God or " Nathan " that there is an (E) edit button. :p ).
Congratulations Jean!

It would be truly frightening to add in all your PMs and emails as well! :eek:

I would like to thank you for all your kind words and helpful advice over the last few months. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Peace :)
Edit: Nevermind. I totally misinterpreted this thread :)

Last edited by Sander Marechal on Thu 21 Jan, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jean Thibodeau wrote:

( I wonder how high my typo and grammatical error " score " is after 5000 posts even with the use of spell checking and editing and re-editing my posts after I click on send ...... I usually only see my mistakes after I press send and thank God or " Nathan " that there is an (E) edit button. :p ).

no one serves more than me, I assure you. :) :lol: :p
I'll have to live at least another 7 or so years to hit 5000 at my pace.
Although a pointless and self indulging post like this one does serve to bump me ever closer!!! :D
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: