For Sale: Albion NG Squire plus scabbard and belt
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I hate for this to be my first post here in awhile but circumstances have brought me to this. Up for sale is my Albion Next Generation Squire with oxblood grip plus custom made rig for it by our very own Dan Dickinson. The Squire itself currently would cost $924 plus shipping and the wait for it to be made. The custom rig cost me $830 shipped plus the wait for my turn in Dan's que.

I am asking for $1200 shipped to the United States only for both. A savings of over 30%. If you have questions or would like more or better pictures please ask.

Scott

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top as well as a price drop to $1100.

Bump to the top as well as another price drop. $1050 shipped CONUS. That is a deal at near 40% off what the two would cost. Plus with Albion's price increase you are basically getting the custom made scabbard and belt for free! With no wait time for either.

Final price drop to $1000 shipped.

Just wanted to give this one more bump to the top as well as a final price drop to $950 for the sword and scabbard. Shipping to CONUS is free and I will entertain offers from out of the U.S. with shipping costs split between myself and the buyer.

Scott
squire and rig

PM Sent

Bump to the top one last time.

Asking $900 shipped to the Continental United States. That is almost 50% off the price when new of the sword and scabbard without the wait.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: