Go to page Previous  1, 2

To be honest, I'm looking forward to seeing how the battle of Ninjas vs Al Capone will play out.
Re: Deadliest Warrior -The Movie
A. Spanjer wrote:
and some one will come up (usually someone around 13 years of age) and tell us we're wrong.

I once had a client's 13-year-old son sneer mightily at me because I didn't have any "reverse blade samurai swords, like the real ones!" offered on TherionArms.
Re: Deadliest Warrior -The Movie
Hal Siegel wrote:
I once had a client's 13-year-old son sneer mightily at me because I didn't have any "reverse blade samurai swords, like the real ones!" offered on TherionArms.

I'm sure this blade was in some movie, so it has to be real! Boy, I bet those would sell like hotcakes for ya. ;)

Let's wait and see if the samurai Dudeliest Warrior uses his "reverse blade sword" to defeat the space marine and his photon blaster. I'm putting my money on the Neanderthal and his rock. :lol:
Mackenzie Cosens wrote:
I will wait until the the movie is on DVD, then I may rent it, with friends and a question of how much alcohol must be ingested to make all the way through to end where the caveman with a really big shovel kills the space-marine

Perhaps we could have a poll: Blood alcohol content required to watch film...

Mackenzie

You'll be out cold before then second act.

Oh 13 year olds. They are so wise and know everything... But they still need mum and dad to buy them the 'reverse bladed, double eged, dual handled ninja samurai katana'.

Oh, and Scott, if by photon laser you mean heavy bolter, then my money is on the marine... Purge the unclean. :lol:

Attachment: 74.79 KB
katana.jpg
This is more un-biased then "Deadliest Warrior".
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: