A&A Muster Items
[ Linked Image ]

Special Muster Items from Arms & Armor

[ Linked Image ]

We have a couple of new items on the ARMS & ARMOR Muster Page.
These are individual pieces done with a great deal of hand work and custom elements. We hope someone sees a piece they just can’t resist.

Check out our facebook page for Arms & Armor Inc.

Check the In-Stock Page for all the items we can ship you right away.

Our very best from Arms & Armor
Both so beautiful! :eek:
hello
looking good
whats the price for them
at last end all is always an matter of
cheers
Markus A wrote:
hello
looking good
whats the price for them
at last end all is always an matter of
cheers

The price is on their website. Use the link Craig posted. The info you seek is one click away......
Please somebody buy that 16th Century German longsword so I don't try to sell my kidney and get it myself.

I'm not kidding. I'm extremely tempted by this thing. Somebody buy it so I don't do my mad scramble "what can I sell so I can afford it" maneuvers over here.

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
They are both gorgeous. Too bad my sword funds are committed elsewhere.
Ack! That longsword is stunning... I love it! It would go very well with my A&A GBS! :surprised:
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Please somebody buy that 16th Century German longsword so I don't try to sell my kidney and get it myself.

I'm not kidding. I'm extremely tempted by this thing. Somebody buy it so I don't do my mad scramble "what can I sell so I can afford it" maneuvers over here.

At least you have something to sell. I want it and I don't have anything left to sell.
Jason Elrod wrote:
At least you have something to sell. I want it and I don't have anything left to sell.

You're down to one kidney? :) I spent the last few years selling off photography equipment and other things to pay off debt and I used what was left for this hobby. That worked for awhile but isn't a system that can scale. hehe. I still have two kidneys, though!
Thank you for the kind words
Hello All

Thank you for the nice words. I knew there would be some appreciation of these pieces here. :)

Just wanted to let you all know the rapier has sold. Will update the website in a bit but have to get home for that.

Best
Craig
Somebody quick buy it to save Nathan from himself. ;) :lol:

Very nice looking longsword and I'm sort of hoping somebody buys it soon myself. :p
Thankfully somebody bought that writhen longsword. I was just about to crack.
Nathan Robinson wrote:

Me too... since I have the GBS and I want the Writhen Rapier... it was really looking like it belong with me. :D
Nathan Robinson wrote:

Also glad it sold as it also helps to support one of our best makers. ( Buying something from A & A myself soon, Spiked mace to be specific from their " Ready for Immediate Shipping " page ).

( EDITED: Well, done deal, money sent. ;) :lol: )

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: