Facebook thread - Post if you have weapons/armor there
Didn't see a thread for this and thought I would post about it. I saw a post by MKS with their facebook page, and Christian Fletcher's, and thought perhaps we could get a sticky for people with Facebook accounts who post pictures of their weapons, armor, interior decor, crafts, and all other things medieval.

I have most of a MRL Gothic harness, a decorative samurai armor, a bunch of decor swords, a hand full of functional cutters, and recently commissioned a full harness (except helmet) slated to be complete around January. I will be posting updates on my experiences on facebook (and my domain), and for any bigger things (completions), posting here.

I think this is the link to my facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1132478990
Facebook is a powerful tool ;) I've sent an invitation.
I'd encourage people to do as you did: post a link to such things in their signature. Then it's there every time you make a post and is attached to you wherever you go. :)
Re: Facebook thread - Post if you have weapons/armor there
Welcome James! You've put together quite a nice personal web site. Thank you for sharing. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: