For Sale: Albion Talhoffer
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Just moved to brooklyn and have little room for practice. Also need a little bit of extra cash for the rent in said brooklyn. I have a talhoffer with a red grip and blued fittings. there are a couple small bits of rust along the fittings, pictures to follow. Asking 575, shipped. Comes with a gun case.
For Sale: Albion Talhoffer
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Well, It has been a heck of a couple months. Finally got into my new apartment, unpacked, and am ready to try and sell this sword again. It is a red handled sword with blued fittings. Unfortunately, it didn't make the move as well as i wanted (the gun case isn;t as waterproof as i thought.) and there are some pretty good flecks of rust on the pommel. Nothing that a good polishing wont remove, BUT that will remove alot of the blueing, which is why i didnt do it. Pictures of the hilt and pommel-

and the rust-

In person it is not nearly as evident. It all blends in to a kind of well loved patina.

I am asking an even 500 for this, buyer to pay shipping. That is a significant discount over albion's price for a sword that still works beautifully, and just needs some elbow grease. I will oil it very well before i ship it, and make sure that nothing gets worse. Price includes the gun case it rode in on.

Thanks for looking.

Justin

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: