For Sale: Albion Laird
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Well, what can I say, divorce is expensive, and I need money. my intention for this sword was that I was going to give it to my daughter when she was old enough to own something this inherently dangerous responsibly. I worked hard to earn the money I used to buy this sword, but now, because my traitorous soon to be ex wife wants a divorce, and I don't have the money for it...
I really didn't want to do this, but I've delayed for far too long.

anyway, about the sword. she has been only lightly used, with the most stressful thing that she's cut being a pineapple, which, by the way, she handled beautifully. she handles far better than I could have ever dreamed, so she was well worth the investment. I made a sheathe, but because it was my second attempt, and because the blade is so thin, I'm afraid that the fit is horrible at best, but it's yours for no cost. anyway, I will re-finish the blade before shipping, as the edge has a few irregular scratches on it from sharpening. I will be using the oil recommended by albion to keep it rust free. the grip is black, and the pommel and cross are both satin finish.

now for the cost; as I need to sell it to help pay the retaining fee for my lawyer, I need as much as I can get from it. my starting offer is for 800 USD. I know its quite a bit for a used sword, and there are many that won't be able to pay it, but I am open to negotiating the price. I accept paypal.

Attachment: 123.52 KB
SSPX0152.jpg

Attachment: 176.82 KB
SSPX0153.jpg

Attachment: 110.04 KB
SSPX0154.jpg

Attachment: 121.77 KB
SSPX0155.jpg

bump and price reduction. I have to sell this fast, or I may lose custody of my daughter to my ex. $700

reached a deal with the lawyer. I can afford to go down to 500 USD. this still needs to go ASAP. pm me with any offers, and my e-mail is Lachrandir@hotmail.com if anyone not a member of the forum should be interestied in purchasing it.

PM sent

Thanks
Allen Foster

The sword is still available.

sorry, I forgot to mention that the buyer will pay shipping,

Sold to Dan Dickinson. thank you all for your interest, and supportive comments.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: