Head's up: Thomas McDonald's PictureTrail albums
Hey Everybody-

Many of you "old-timers" of myArmoury.com will remember one of this site's founding members, Thomas McDonald. Thomas is a self-proclaimed "basket-head" in that he was intrigued by all things Scottish and in particular the Scottish basket-hilt.

He created a PictureTrail photo gallery and hosted it online for many years. The gallery contained a large assortment of photos and other things relating to his own collection, historical swords, and photos of his travels to the UK for research.

The gallery has been offline for years and we, the community, have not had the benefit of seeing these great photos lately. That is, until now. The site is back online and can be seen here: http://www.picturetrail.com/mactom

Please have a look.

Enjoy
Thanks for the heads-up, Nathan!
--ElJay
Great news. :)
Hey Nathan, can this link be placed back in the "Personal Sites" section, like it used to be? Thanks!
Good to see Ol' Mac and his travels & weapons. Speaking of Thomas anyone know if he is doing ok? I haven't seen him post in ages.
Cheers Nathan,
Great to see,
Yep,hope the big guys all good too,definately miss him here,always a gent, :cool:
Tom McDonald is doing okay and sends his regards to everyone.
:cool:
Cheers Vince,
Good to hear, :)
This is good news indeed!!! :D
Christopher Gregg wrote:
Hey Nathan, can this link be placed back in the "Personal Sites" section, like it used to be? Thanks!

Yep! It's there.
Hey everyone, its great to see Mac's picture trail is opperating again, the only thing is that you need a password to view the Irish swords. If it would be alright could somebody please PM me this password, thanks.
As another "Basket-head" and lover of all things Scottish, I'm very exited to see this!

Thank you!
Thanks Nathan :cool:
This is great news as Mac had a ton of pics that were of great value. I know when his PictureTrail account went inactive, many threads here lost their pics. I don't know if this means they're back or not.

Between Bjorn's re-emergence and this, I'm getting nostalgic. :) These are hints of our early days, not quite 7 years ago...
Wow Bjorn is back too, man this is some great news and a great thread at that :)
Thank you !

Great thread. I bookmarked it..... I particularly like the pictures from the 2005 Antique Show...I wish we had some of these here in Montreal.

Eyal,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: