For Sale: SBG/BKS Custom Leafblade Spot #8 (commission)
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi all.

Important: this is a sale for a sword yet to be completed by Baltimore Knife and Sword. Completion time for the sword is indeterminate. Sword will be produced and shipped by BKS; this is a sale for a fully paid-for sword reservation, excluding shipping costs which will be paid by the purchaser to BKS directly before shipping.

Up for sale is my spot in the BKS/SBG project for the leafblade.
Its spot 8 on the list. The blade is geared towards the larger heavy set folks.

While the project had unforseen delays it seems to be back on track now. With Matt stating he would pay special attention to each blade so these should turn out lovely.

For references here is the forum thread :
http://sbgswordforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?...read=13112

So here is a chance for someone to jump in on the project. It consists of the following:

- polished fuller
- faceted pommel (6 or 8 side as determined at time of manufracture for a better handling result)
- peen block construction
- larger size blade (additional 5 inch)
- sharp (convex)
- finish is satin
- ebony grip with spacer in the middle (horn or metal as available at the time of construction) and slightly waisted.

I payed 700 for the configuration. So asking price is 675 USD + 3% Paypal Fee. I can only accept PayPal.

Issues have risen that require me to free up my investment in this project. Even though i dont know at this point how long i will keep this sale available.

Upon payment i will send a message to Matt and Kerry together with your forum name and email to let them know you took over my spot in the queue.

Best regards
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

650 USD and i eat the paypal fee.

10% loos for me and an 7% rebate for the buyer.

regards

tec

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: