For Sale or Trade: Four of my Euros
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi folks. I've decided to put up a few swords for sale because I am trying to raise some funds for an Albion Count. I have wanted this sword for years and have made the decision to sell off some of my unused blades.

First up is a Hanwei Albrecht sword. It has my first attempt at a re-wrap. I've also sanded the guard and pommel to a more satin finish. It has a light finger print on it right from the store. Didn't notice it till I got home from Reliks.
Asking $225 shipped CAN & U.S.A.

Next is my Hanwei Edward III. The brass bits on the handle are faded and there is a slight discoloration on the bottom of the guard where it was lightly sanded in a small spot.
Asking $225 Shipped CAN & U.S.A.

Windlass Braveheart sword, same one from my review.
Asking $150 Shipped CAN & U.S.A.

Lastly is my VA Kriegschwert. Did some light cutting with this one. Also has a tiny rust mark on the blade. I will remove that before shipping if I can.
Asking $325 Shipped Can & U.S.A.

Paypal, personal check, and money order all accepted.
If you live in Canada I can do e-mail money transfer. (By far the fasted method of payment. It only takes 15 minutes from one account to another and it is completely secure).

I will also do a trade if you have a Count you are looking to get rid of. Say two or three of mine for one.
Thanks for looking.
:)
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Alright fellow sword enthusiasts. The prices are as marked O.B.O.

These need to go so make me an offer. The worst I can do is polity decline . :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: