On vacations. Pictures from Portugal
Hi folks,

Long time :)

I'm on vacations in Portugal and I thought I would share some pictures of this city.

Hope you enjoy it:

The City and the River

Once you enter and view the only picture, click on it.

Hope you enjoy the unfinished tour. Cheers
Hi Antonio,

Great pictures, simply stunning and it sounds like an amazing place to visit (one of the many places I have to see in person). Hope you have a great holiday Antonio and its good to see you on here, I wont be on SFI ever again (long story) so I look forward to your posts when you stop by here. :cool:

Have a good one,

Robert
Robert W. Betten wrote:
Hi Antonio,

Great pictures, simply stunning and it sounds like an amazing place to visit (one of the many places I have to see in person). Hope you have a great holiday Antonio and its good to see you on here, I wont be on SFI ever again (long story) so I look forward to your posts when you stop by here. :cool:

Have a good one,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your kind words :) It is good to be here as well :)
Visiting places are one of the biggest thrills in life and so very often we fail to look around...

I'll be updating more pictures. Actually have update just now, before checking mail.
Have you checked yours? ;)
You are in a nice place as well. I hope to have something new to post by mid August :p

My very best to you :)
Wonderful Pictures Antonio...

Thanks for the link.

ks
Thank you Kirk. My intention was mainly to share something about my wife's birthplace.

Cheers :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: