Off To Albion in the AM
Hello all,

I am off to New Glarus, WI in the morning to begin work at Albion Armorers :).
It will be an honor to be on the Albion team and to serve Albions customers to the best of my abilities.

Regards,
John
Congratulations
John,

Congratulations! I wish youa long and prosperous career with Albion. Only one request, for the love of God , do not become a Packers fan. Oh, btw, smack Sigman for me. No particular reason, I mean him being a Packers fan is more than enough. GO BEARS!!!!!

James Byrnes
Re: Congratulations
James Byrnes wrote:
Only one request, for the love of God , do not become a Packers fan. Oh, btw, smack Sigman for me. No particular reason, I mean him being a Packers fan is more than enough. GO BEARS!!!!!

James Byrnes

Da Bears still suck!!!! Da Bears still suck!!! Care to put a little money on a game this year? Maybe a sword or 2? :eek: :lol: :lol:
What do you predict da score to be tonight?

Bears: 294, Packers: -7

Negative 7? Is dat possible?

With Ditka, anything is possible. Lets hear one for Ditka!

Ditka!

ahh boy, gotta love the superfans. GO BEARS!!! :cool:

btw, congrats John.
First, congratulations, John, on becoming a member of the "A" team. I pleasantly envy you your place with Albion ... they're the best! I wish you all the best with your career at Albion.

Second, if Albion's guys are Packers fans, that makes a great company even better! :D The Packers are my favorite team. :D :) :D :) :D

I might not be able to stand cheese (as a food), but when it comes to the Packers I'm a definite cheese-head. :cool:

As far as that score goes, let's see .... Packers = 52, Bears = 17 ... oh, wait ... that's the score from the Cowboys defeating the Bill's a few years ago. Now, what's that stuff the Bears are pouring from small brown flasks into their water buckets? Ah, yes, it's Geritol ... :eek: :p

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!
Jim Lindsey wrote:
Second, if Albion's guys are Packers fans, that makes a great company even better! :D The Packers are my favorite team. :D :) :D :) :D

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!

Now I knew there was a reason that I liked you. This reminds me of that very reason. :D
I like the packers as well, maybe I should get a job as well be Mike's second customer support person. How does that sound Mike you could always use another customer service person so where do I sign up for that :)
Congrats John! :D
Im here :) !!!!
I made it here safe and sound. It was a long drive from NY but man was it worth it. The place is absolutely amazing. Everyone has been a real pleasure to meet. Well with the exception of Mike of course :). LOL Just kiddin bud.
I am looking forward to settling in and finding my own niche with the Albion team. Thanx for all of the kudos everyone. Its going to be a fun ride.

Regards,
John

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: