For Sale: Gus Trim Falchion
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hey Guys,

I finally received my falchion from Gus after almost 3.5 years of waiting, and come to find out... I'm not as interested in falchions as I used to be. So, I figured I'd sell it to fund a very specific future project. It also comes with a simple black leather scabbard (made by Tinker I believe). It's only been taken out of the box, dry handled, and put back in.

I also have an old short sword of Gus's that I picked up from Lee's website awhile back. It has antiqued fittings and the first scabbard I ever made (it's not much, but it's something to carry the sword in at Renfaires or whatnot). The blade had some slight surface rust when I received it, but after cleaning it's looked pretty good ever since. It does have the typical secondary bevel, but that shouldn't be hard for some industrious person to fix up. It's only seen some light water bottle cutting.

I'm asking $400 for the falchion, and $175 for the short sword (feel free to make offers via PM, but I'm pretty firm on the falchion).

PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Prices do not include shipping.

Sorry for the poor pictures, I was in a hurry. I can try and take some better ones if needed. Questions welcome.

[/b]

You have a PM...

Falchion sold- pending payment

I'll try to get some better pics and maybe some stats on the short sword a little later tonight.

Stats for Short Sword:

Overall Length: 28"
Blade Length: 22"
PoB: ~2" from the guard

I have no scale to weigh it, but similar short swords made by Gus in the past are around 1.5 lbs.

I took some more pics, but I my close ups are still pretty blurry. I'm going to blame the camera.
Let me know if anyone else has anymore questions. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: