Fan Video for Mercenarys Tailor
I shot this last Sunday, everything is Mercenary's Tailor except the helm. Enjoy! A similar video is airing locally as a commercial for our group.

http://vimeo.com/12095734
That looks pretty wel produced.
You should do a longer one ;)
Sam Gordon Campbell wrote:
You should do a longer one ;)

Maybe you could make it available for use by Mercenary Tailor's on their site home page ( or other page ) as it seems like a great promotional video.

Looks very well produced and I like the dramatic lighting and editing: Very professional job. ( I worked in industrial video for 25 years doing just about everything from lighting, editing, set design, set construction, lighting, camera etc .... small corporate unit with small production screw and small budget. ;) :D ).

As a commercial it would be great for MT but I'm sure it wouldn't be suitable for general broadcasting. ( price of media time + targeting a very specialized market ).

But maybe running at a booth at an event on a closed loop.
[quote="Jean Thibodeau"]
Sam Gordon Campbell wrote:

Looks very well produced and I like the dramatic lighting and editing: Very professional job. ( I worked in industrial video for 25 years doing just about everything from lighting, editing, set design, set construction, lighting, camera etc .... small corporate unit with small production screw and small budget. ;) :D ).

Thanks Jean, I work full time as a Key Grip and Gaffer in the film industry. So I had a couple lights toys on hand to make this. We have an idea for a nice epic almost short film starring the armour, we'll see if we can shoot it, but it's really picking up here this summer for film.

Yes, the "real" video is aimed at general broadcast with text coming in on the side of the knight. It's a plug for my fight group and for the local ren fair. While in the edit bay I decided to slap on the Mercenary's Tailor text. I showed it to Allan last night, he loved it, going to try to embed it on his site on Saturday. Also, I have lot's more footage (shot about 20 minutes of "beauty" shots of the armour", and quite a bit of fight footage. So I'm more than willing to put together a longer video. As I said though, this was for broadcast, and now Allan can use it for whatever.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: