15th century longsword re-work
well, after long last, and some wonderful help from the illustrious Sean Flynt, my reworking of the 15th Century Longsword offered by Windlass Steelcrafts is nearly complete. there is much more I would like to do to it, but am unable to at this time. the pictures are attatched, so please, don't spare me criticism, as thi is my first. I did everything, except make the scabbard chape. I got that off of the scabbard for my strider's ranger sword. I didn't make the buckle for the sword's belt either, which came off the same scabbard, but I did mae everything else. again. constructive criticism, please

Attachment: 144.92 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 179.04 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 194.81 KB
[ Download ]
Cool
I like it, the scabbard is great! The twisted guard is a nice thouch, too.
I hope you won't think I'm lazy if I ask if you have any "before" pictures. I know, I could go to the MRL site and look for myself, but...
Jim Mearkle wrote:
I hope you won't think I'm lazy if I ask if you have any "before" pictures. I know, I could go to the MRL site and look for myself, but...

sorry, but I don't.
I don't know how I missed the original post! Cool project! You've certainly improved the look of that sword. Rewarding work, isn't it? :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: