For Sale: Ranger Sword of the Dúnedain from Fable Blades
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi Folks,

to raise some funds for a new project I am selling my Ranger Sword of the Dúnedain from Fable Blades.

The sword was bought 4 month ago for 1250,-- € (without shipping or import taxes) directly from Brendan Olszowy form Fable Blades. Its a custom handmade sword and I am really sorry to let it go. The sword has a dark-blue grip and it is in new like condition. I have never cut with it and has oiled it once per week with japanese choji oil. So there are no rust spots or other signs of use on the blades. It was only dry handled a view times. The sword is actually properly oiled with japanese sword oil and stored safely.

You could see some pictures and the specifications of the sword on the following link:

http://fableblades.com/Strider%20Sword.html

The sword at the bottom of the page is mine ;-) and because the sword is in the same condition as shown on Brendans site I haven't taken any new pictures. I couldn't make better ones.

I am asking 1.100,-- € for the sword, including shipping to any location inside Europe. For shipping the sword outside of Europe the buyer has to pay the actual shipping cost.

If you are interested shoot me a PM or eMail. You could also check out my ebay profile (username Meschler) to look at my feedbacks. Preferred payment method is paypal (+3 %) or money order.

Save yourself about 250,-- € for a brand new sword without the usual waiting time for a custom made sword.

Also I am interested in trades or partial trades + cash. The swords I am interested in at the moment are as followed:

- Albion Next Generation Baron (with black grip)
- Albion Next Generation Knight (with black grip)
- Albion Next Generation Crecy (with brown grip)
- Albion Next Generation Squire (with brown grip)
- Albion Next Generation Mercenary (with magenta grip)
- Albion Next Generation Vinland (with oxblood grip)
- Albion Next Generation Gotland (with oxblood grip)

Your sword should also be in new like condition without any damage or signs of use. If you have any of the above swords and want to trade shoot me a PM or eMail and we talk about it.

Thank you for your interest.

Best wishes,
Christian
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

A small BUMP for the weekend.

Thank you for your interest,
Christian

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: