My archery equipement from Tod stuff and Karl Robinson
Hello, i would like to shere with you my new archery gear, from Mr.Leo Todeschini and Mr.Karl Robinson,

another excellent english maker. The set is composed by an arrow bag, bowcase and utility knife from Mr.Tod and

a belt, bag, bracer and shooting glove from Mr.Robinson, today i have just received the items from Mr.Tod and everythings

is very nice! I have a lonbow for target and roving shooting and i have take the decision to put together a kit with an

historycal flavour but usable in the field together with my fellow archer that for the most use modern fiberglass bow

without looking ready for a medioeval faire. i believe that my new gear is very appropriate for the purpose.

comments are welcome, i have included also a picture of my 50 pounds osage longbow, the shooting gloove is not

pictured as it is not ready yet.

cheers

gabriele

Attachment: 11.72 KB
GetAttachment5.jpg

Attachment: 37.2 KB
GetAttachment4.jpg

Attachment: 37.86 KB
GetAttachment.jpg

Attachment: 32.14 KB
bracer.jpg

Attachment: 22.36 KB
belt.jpg

Attachment: 32.05 KB
bag1.jpg

Nice stuff, looks good. I particularly like the bag and knife.

-Alain
Karl makes very nice stuff. I have an almost identical belt and pouch from him.

However, I find Karl's standard bracer is a bit too thin for use with a really heavy war bow (Yes I know you shouldn't hit your wrist, but sometimes it happens!). I'm sure he'd make a thicker one if asked but for the moment I'm more than happy with the horn bracer Tod made for me.
Thanks Alain and Glennan for your kind comments, I have just get an e-mail from Mr.Robinson and my stuff is finished,

hope to receive it very soon and use it on the field. here is my shooting glove

Attachment: 59.89 KB
glove.jpg

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: