For Sale: Albion Next Gen Gotland [SOLD]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Post Updated 8/11/04

Albion Armorers Next Generation Gotland

This is a standard Next Gen Gotland, save for the custom dark-blue grip. Excellent condition, only used for display. Very little dry handling, no cutting. Scroll down for a pic.

My main reason for selling is because I need the cash. Bills to pay, you know. This sword needs to go.

Current Asking Price: Scroll down to the end of the thread to see the latest price.

I even have the Albion box it came in and will ship using that.

I accept Paypal, bank checks or personal checks. Personal checks must clear the bank before I ship.

PM or Email preferred. Serious inquiries only :)

Last edited by Timothy Gulics on Wed 18 Aug, 2004 1:06 pm; edited 11 times in total

Price changed. Huzzah!

Another price adjustment. Custom grip colors are $25 extra, plus $25 for shipping from Albion, both of which are not factoring in with this price ;)
Please clarify

Timothy Gulics wrote:
Another price adjustment. Custom grip colors are $25 extra, plus $25 for shipping from Albion, both of which are not factoring in with this price ;)

Timothy - Sorry, it has been a long week, and I am feeling a bit dense. Would you please clarify your current asking price :?: Your posts mention price adjustment and price change, but the only price that I see is $625. The Gotland is a beautiful piece, and I have been considering a purchase (though, as with all of us, there are those other pesky priorities that we need to reconcile).

Righto, I edited the original post rather than post new prices. I originally had her up to $675, and realized that was a bit too much. $650 was next after that, which wasn't too high in my mind, but.... now we're down a bit to a much more reasonable price that probably won't change. ;)

I will also accept trades, or trades + cash. I'm mostly interested in other Albion pieces, ATrim with CF upgrades, A&A, Del Tin, or Lutel swords. Bugei too.

Last edited by Timothy Gulics on Mon 02 Aug, 2004 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total

A yummy price drop: $600.00 even.

Also updated items I'm willing to accept in trade, in the message above.

Out of desperation...

$575.00 shipped. I'll also take offers.

This one has got to go. Trades are out, cash only. I've got bills to pay. No more new swords, just bills.

$565.00 shipped Or Best Offer.

A pic! Finally!

Attachment: 33.9 KB
gotland.jpg

Edit: The pending offer has been withdrawn, so there's no deadline for offers now. This sword needs to go, so offer what you think is fair if you're interested.

Any offers below $550 will require an additional $15 UPS shipping/insurance fee. I'm only including shipping if you meet my current asking price.

I accept cashier/bank checks, money orders, PayPal and personal checks. PayPal payments being made with a credit card must add 3% to the final price to cover the fee PayPal charges me to accept that type of payment. Personal checks must clear my bank before I ship!

Bump.

$525.00 shipped via UPS to the Continental United States, or Best Offer. If your offer is below $500, I will require an additional $15 shipping/insurance fee.

That's a lot off the Albion price and in my opinion quite a steal for this awesome Next Gen sword. I'm surprised nobody has snapped this up, or at least made me a concrete offer on it (only had one, which was withdrawn).

Edited.

Last edited by Timothy Gulics on Wed 18 Aug, 2004 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Topic edited to say "[SOLD]". You all can do this next time for your own posts.

Until I get payment, or until I'm sure the interested party will properly send payment, this item isn't sold... I've edited the topic accordingly. I'm still speaking with the buyer and setting up a payment method, since the first option does not seem to be working out.

Got it.. Sorry.. trying to keep this place tidy and teach everyone that we have the tools here to do it... I'm jumpin' the gun over here!

No problem ;)

This one is SOLD pending payment.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: