Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > New website Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
John Lundemo
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 13 Apr, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: New website         Reply with quote

Been a long time coming but here it is, www.odinblades.com Hope you find it easier to navigate. It has old and new swords not in my old website. What do you think?
Joel Chesser

PostPosted: Wed 14 Apr, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I came across this last night actually and I really like it. The quality is much better very professional to me.
I know you have several "budget priced" swords that you offer, mentioned in this thread: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=17754
would it be possible to get new photos those models up on the web site as well? Maybe with like a rough list of upgrade types and prices (grips, guards, pommels, finishes).

..." The person who dosen't have a sword should sell his coat and buy one."

- Luke 22:36
John Lundemo
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Wed 14 Apr, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Joel Chesser wrote:
I came across this last night actually and I really like it. The quality is much better very professional to me.
I know you have several "budget priced" swords that you offer, mentioned in this thread: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=17754
would it be possible to get new photos those models up on the web site as well? Maybe with like a rough list of upgrade types and prices (grips, guards, pommels, finishes).
Hi thanks. It is possible but will take some time as I am in the process of making said budget swords and will get pics and list options. So, absolutely! Mostly my website is designed to try to get the looker to actually call or email personally which is very important to me.
Joe Fults

Feedback score: 100%
(6 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Wed 14 Apr, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Better in a lot of ways.
"The goal shouldn’t be to avoid being evil; it should be to actively do good." - Danah Boyd
Matthew Stagmer
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Thu 22 Apr, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Lookin good so far. I never paid much attention to your knife work. Neat to see some more of that stuff. Keep it up!
Matthew Stagmer
Maker of custom and production weaponry
Youtube.com/ThatWorks
John Lundemo
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Mon 26 Apr, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Matthew Stagmer wrote:
Lookin good so far. I never paid much attention to your knife work. Neat to see some more of that stuff. Keep it up!
Thanks Matt, folks. Those knives in there are from about 10 years ago. I rarely get knife orders and the more recent ones weren't photographed. Hope to rectify that asap:)
Juan Cocinas

PostPosted: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Gotta agree with Matthew bout your knives. That Seax is amazing. It's really difficult to look away from the photo. Must be incredible to see for real. Congratulations on your craft, very inspiring work you do sir.
"Resist your time- take a foothold outside it." Lord Acton
Carl W.

PostPosted: Fri 30 Apr, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Seax!?! I've tried few different days with same result. Home & all white pages are fine. All black pages I've tried with pics show some text but never any pictures, just outlined black boxes. I let it run in case slow, & also tried turning off popup blocker. Fwiw I have noticed no such problems in general web surfing - except very similar behaviour on Ben Potter's recent site upgrade. (Maybe tech gods just don't want me lusting over creative work :-)

Mentioned as even if its "my" problem may not just be me.
Tim Seaton

PostPosted: Sun 09 May, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: new sight         Reply with quote

good morro
the new sight is vry kool john easy to scroll through and easy to find ur way around Cool
its also vry kool to see some of ur other works as for as knifes and saxes.
BUT the eye opener Eek! is the music tab at the bottom of the page
Now this is vry kool!!!!!!! too listen to some great rockin roll and look at some amazing swords as well
AND to find out the man behind the vocals and axes and drums is john him self !!!
I reccomend any one who enjoys rockin roll to check it out Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tseaton
John Lundemo
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Thu 13 May, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: new sight         Reply with quote

Tim Seaton wrote:
good morro
the new sight is vry kool john easy to scroll through and easy to find ur way around Cool
its also vry kool to see some of ur other works as for as knifes and saxes.
BUT the eye opener Eek! is the music tab at the bottom of the page
Now this is vry kool!!!!!!! too listen to some great rockin roll and look at some amazing swords as well
AND to find out the man behind the vocals and axes and drums is john him self !!!
I reccomend any one who enjoys rockin roll to check it out Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tseaton
Thanks Tim! The misic in the site is very important to me and my brother and we do it all ourselves. Some songs are quite wimsical yet very heavy and others are very serious and pretty in thier own way for the ladies hahah. All the songs were recorded right here at odinblades and made to be played loud. Don't forget to crank it up and rock to screaming guitars and pounding drums while checking out some swords or just crack a cold one and chill, thrill some very hard metal.

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > New website
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic