Castle Keep-New Website now online
Well,i have been stuck with an old Site for some time now,without the means to update,however,I am now very pleased to announce the launch of a completely new Site,which will take you up to date as to exactly what i have been up to over the last few Years,Things have moved on quite a way!
www.castlekeep.co.uk

Rob Miller

Attachment: 168.68 KB
IMG_6851.JPG

Congratulations Rob! Great improvement over your previous website. One thing I miss, though, is the Notaravus Claymore, one of my favourites.

Cannot wait for the Suontaka! :D
hi Antonio,
and thank you,i am making new Custom galleries every day,so i shall include one for that Sword too.
Rob, congratulations to a nice looking site.

Keep up all your good work!
Many Thanks Peter,
getting a fair amount of interest already,also happy to have a Site that i can build myself,Webbies are notoriously flakey :D
Hi Rob,
Great to discover castlekeep's new website.

I am proudly showing the three swords you made for me.

Jean

Attachment: 31.14 KB
Rob_038b.jpg

Thank you Jean,
glad you like the Site,it desperately needed an overhaul,nice picture too,thanks for that!
Really likeing the refit Rob, easier to navigate as well as being better looking. Got a couple of pics of an older piece if you want them.

[ Linked Image ][/img]

[ Linked Image ]
Hey B.B,didnt know you were over here too,thanks for posting those pics,i dont have copies a home.
Nice update to your site Rob.

Dont own any of your blades yet, but your work is some of the finest I ever seen
Hope to own a couple before too long.

....Dan MacDonald
Thanks Dan,the Forum is down at the moment,but should migrate back in a couple of days.Nice Hog BTW,is that an Evo or Shovel?
Rob Miller wrote:
Thanks Dan,the Forum is down at the moment,but should migrate back in a couple of days.Nice Hog BTW,is that an Evo or Shovel?

I was going to ask about the Forum. I also really enjoy your work and hope to someday be able to add one to my collection. I just have to decide if I want to go with a "stock' Piece or have a full blown custom made. So many decisions and so little money! :cry:

Scott
Rob Miller wrote:

It's an 83 shovelhead.

....Dan
The Forum pages are now up and running again,so hope to see some new Visitors soon.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: