Updated Borderwatch
Just added to the Prestige Line, with all of the blade and hilt improvements that are the hallmark of that line:

http://www.christianfletcher.com/Christian_Fl...atch_.html

Attachment: 192.66 KB
[ Download ]
kool
That one is out standing but not in green :cool: ox blood or dark brown christian u made my day my friend that one ill have by summers end, B`DAY PREASANT to my self :D
Christian, I'm really excited to see this one as well. what kind of blade is that? XVI a?
I have drooled over this blade for some time... this is the sword that first brought Christian Fletcher to my attention... and I am in love with it in green. :)
That's right, a XVIa, custom commissioned from Gus for this design.
It is great to see this design available again Christian. I missed out on these the first time around. Hopefully I will be able to get one this time if other things do not get in the way. Do you intend to redo any of the other swords that went with this one from before?

Scott
That is a lovel sword. Seems vaguely familiar. :-)
It must be the tree and stars that give it away : )

As for the other swords, Redeemer is one I was especially fond of, so I've been considering how I might refine that design.
Christian Fletcher wrote:
It must be the tree and stars that give it away : )

As for the other swords, Redeemer is one I was especially fond of, so I've been considering how I might refine that design.

The Wraith King using the Swedish longsword type blade was also seriously appealing, but then most of your stuff is appealing. ;) :lol: :cool:
Christian

I recently sold my Crecy based Boarderwatch. this sword gives me something new to covet. A great looking sword. As always.

Mike
Had I known about that a month ago, I might not have ordered a Crecy. Now I'm thinking I might need both. Absolutely beautiful, as always.
Has anyone bought the new Borderwatch yet? This sword calls to me, but I'd really like to hear an owner's opinion of it before I plonk down major cash.

Also, if anyone has any personal experience with the Chimera Line Venetian Bastard, I'm sure everyone would like to hear about it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: