Just Fishing...
How much interest would there be in an Albion Vinland w/ Campaign Scabbard and a matching Seax w/ sheath?
I was considering selling this piece,though it is something I loathe to do. But interests to tend to wander as far as eras of swords. 6 months ago I was all fired up about doing up a Viking kit, had some clothes, shoes,etc. even a nasal helm. But now I'm kinda burnt on the whole idea and to top it off I REALLY LOVE the Sovereign. After handling one of those meaty little bastards (which reminds me of...well...me), I had to have one(w/ steel pommel of course)! Anyways, I was thinking about $800 for the Vinland (called Gratunga) w/ scabbard and $200 for the Albion Seax/sheath (no name as of yet). Neither have done much but stand around my house or cut air (certainly no cutting has been done with either). Both are new quite literally and in excellent condition.

The sale of these would help me work out some sword related and historical fustrations :D . Anyone who's interested in either item let me know. As much as I love it I probably will need to let them go.

P.S. Not to worry all! I do have some pics taken they just need development and scanning then postiing so please bear with me as I am in the Limbo of PLIV (PublicLibraryInternetVoid) :lol:
Am I asking too much?
B. Stark wrote:
Am I asking too much?

Naa, sounds like a fair deal to me.

Give it time

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: