For Sale: De Norske Vikingesverd
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I found a few copies of the title "De Norske Vikingesverd" by Jan Petersen, at an antiquities store in Ohio. Now before you get too excited, these are a facsimile of the original title. The full 228 page book bound in a red hardcover binding with the title on the front in silver lettering. The quality is typical for a facsimile but good. All pages are of high quality printing paper and single sided, so the book is thick and full size ( about 11 inches high). Total cost for your own copy of De Norske Vikingesverd - $75.00, plus shipping.

I take personal check, certified check and paypal. Please add 3% for paypal fees.

Thank you!

One copy is sold, I have a couple more left...

hi,
could you tell me what language is this book? is it in english or not?? what is shipping cost to europe, to poland?

The books are a facsimile of the original title so the language hasn't been translated. The cost of shipping a much smaller book to europe was $25.00, I'm afraid there is no media mail option from the US postal service to europe. I believe the cost would probably be around $40.00 but I will have to check to make sure.

The final copy I have is sold. It may be possible to get more copies so if you are interested, let me know and I can call the dealer who has the rest of the books. The price will be the same.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: