A&A April Highlight and Armor Video
[ Linked Image ]

April Highlight Item from Arms & Armor

[ Linked Image ]

This month we have the opportunity to purchase our very popular #034 Black Prince Sword for a special price. This is an excellent sword and one that many who practice Western Martial Arts appreciate a great deal.

In addition this month check out these links to see a project that one of our Arms & Armor team has completed. We are pretty proud of his efforts!

Josh's Armor Video

Josh's Armor News Article

Great Job Josh!

We have an addition or two to the Muster page as well.

Have a great spring from A&A Inc.
This is easily my favorite sword. Too bad I already own one :p
Nice work, Josh! I remember when it was just a cuirass!
Congratulations Josh!
I am just happy to be able to say I knew you when ...
Seriously ... Splendid work .
Tim
I missed something
Ooops for got to put the link to Josh's site. It has some pics of the armor and other projects he has done for his degree.

Josh Davis website

Best
Craig
Craig,

Do you know if the Link Level of Lindell Library at Augsburg College open to the public? I would love to stop by on my way to/from work and photograph Josh's outstanding work!
Yes it is
Hi Scott

Yes it is if yo go in the main doors the armor is on the second floor right above the main desk. It is on the edge of a balcony over looking the atrium. If you are standing thirty feet inside the front door look up and turn around you will see it.

Augsburg is one of a handful of colleges that offer an undergraduate degree in Medieval Studies. This armor and a paper on the evolution of Northern European Armor styles is his senior project.

Best
Craig

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: