For Sale: Arms and Armor Classic dagger hybrid
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm selling this old Arms and Armor "Classic" dagger hybrid. It has the ball pommel from their Crusader dagger, and the crossguard of their old "Classic" dagger. The overall length is 13 3/4", with a 9" blade. The wood grip is wrapped in a black suede leather. No rust or damage (this is one of their earlier pieces I picked up a few years back). I'm only asking $90 shipped US! The least expensive A & A dagger nowadays goes for $180 :eek: I take Paypal, no additional fee (also see my A & A Katzbalger dagger for sale).
Re: For Sale: Arms and Armor Classic dagger hybrid
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Christopher Gregg wrote:
I'm selling this old Arms and Armor "Classic" dagger hybrid. It has the ball pommel from their Crusader dagger, and the crossguard of their old "Classic" dagger. The overall length is 13 3/4", with a 9" blade. The wood grip is wrapped in a black suede leather. No rust or damage (this is one of their earlier pieces I picked up a few years back). I'm only asking $90 shipped US! The least expensive A & A dagger nowadays goes for $180 :eek: I take Paypal, no additional fee (also see my A & A Katzbalger dagger for sale).

PM sent

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: