For Sale: OlliN Sword custom Cluny reproduction
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

It pains me to do this but unexpected medical bills are forcing me to raise cash (I hate insurance deductables but at least I have insurance or this would be worse :mad: ).

This sword is less than six months old and comes with a very robust OlliN sword shipping crate and certificate of authenticity. Its a one of a kind work of art (it really is) and it is not likely that there will be another like it. The original is in the Cluny Museum in Paris, so the sword is fairly well known but not regularly copied. Research for this project (by OlliN)turned up some details about the sword that I had not caught in earlier photo examinations that are captured in this reproduction.

I need to get $1700 for it and I will pay shipping CONUS.

The sword is beautifully executed and is a joy to handle. The attention to detail and level of craftmanship is supurb. Handling is very responsive.

Attachment: 95.9 KB
DSC_0722 (600 x 402).jpg
One

Attachment: 92.37 KB
DSC_0723 (600 x 402).jpg
Two

Attachment: 92.37 KB
DSC_0723 (600 x 402).jpg
Three
Some different shots

More photos

Attachment: 95.33 KB
DSC_0724 (600 x 402).jpg
Four

Attachment: 93.57 KB
DSC_0725 (600 x 402).jpg
Five

Attachment: 95.85 KB
DSC_0727 (600 x 402).jpg
Six
Price drop!

$1550 for it and I will pay shipping CONUS.
Regarding trades!

Since I've had some folks ask about trading, I'm willing to consider the cash value of some production swords as a part of an offer. I might be interested in the Albion Burgundian and Fiore swords and the A&A Italian rapier. If you have one of these swords but don't have my full asking amount in cash, I think I'd be willing to credit its value towards my price (assuming good condition of course).

Hi Joe.

Do you have any stats for this sword? I presume the blade is as stiff and thick as that of the original?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: