For Sale or Trade: Thors Hammer
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I have one solid silver Thors Hammer pendant for sale or for trade. Was bought at a reenactment from JellingDragon (I think the maker/sellers name is Robert) It's very chunky/heavy with a knot-work pattern.

For sale i'd ask £40 including postage etc I'll send it on a tough leather lace and i'll include two glass beads (Or four for an extra £1)

For trade, i'm looking for a Viking 'twist' ring or bronze (dragon/wolfs head) bracelet.

Hello:

I'd be interested in buying that thor's hammer from jelling dragon if it's still available. Do you have a paypal account I can send money too? You didn't mention it in the post, but will you ship to the US? I'll be out Thursday through Sat; but I will be able to respond on any other night this week.

Cheers,

Jon

Jonathan M. Ringlein wrote:
Hello:

I'd be interested in buying that thor's hammer from jelling dragon if it's still available. Do you have a paypal account I can send money too? You didn't mention it in the post, but will you ship to the US? I'll be out Thursday through Sat; but I will be able to respond on any other night this week.

Cheers,

Jon

PM sent. Paypal included etc i'll get it shipped this coming week. Let me know if you desire any of the bead choices in the PM and i'll see that they are packed also.

Excuse the double-post.

e-mail and paypal: nirvanarama88@yahoo.co.uk - Will give you a heads up when I get the payment confirmation and also when it's been shipped and what the ref. number is. Cheers!

Item is SOLD.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: