For Sale: Royal Armouries Sword
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi All,

I have some swords for sale: my place on a custom sword waiting list has come up, and I’ve also just gotten engaged so all in all I’m going to need some money!
Please see everything listed below with descriptions, pics and prices. I’ve left postage and packaging as additional to the price as this will depend on where everyone lives, and what mode of postage they would prefer. Some items may be particularly heavy, so please bear this in mind!
Cheers,
Ant

Ancient Warrior Leeds Royal Armouries sword and case - £100 + p&p
Overall length: 39 ¼”
Blade length: 33 ¾”
Grip length: 3 ¾”
Weight: 1.1kg
Weight in box: 3.8kg

This sword is sold by the Royal Armouries in Leeds as ‘The Armouries Sword’. It’s intended as a reproduction of the famous ‘TOTO’ sword, but without the inscription on the blade.
High carbon steel blade, with the threaded tang passing through the pommel, secured with a washer and then peened over.
Blued cross and pommel.
I sharpened and sanded the blade to give it a satin finish. I then re-wrapped the grip in better leather, stitched it and then dyed it green.
Given the balance of the sword, I ground a finger choil at the base of the blade to help in fingering the guard.
This comes in a lined wooden case with the Royal Armouries logo on the front, as well as a certificate of authenticity describing the sword.
Payment via cheque or bank transfer. Please add 4% fee if you wish to use Paypal. Cheques will have to clear before I send it out.

The package have just arrived. :)

The topic SUFFIX has been edited to follow Forum Rules.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: