For Sale: Falchion, Hewing Spear, Saber, & "Greek&q
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I am selling several items in order to help finance my upcoming wedding. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these. If you want further information or pictures, just let me know.

From top to bottom:

Simple Stirrup-Hilt Saber – Decent condition. Unsharpened. Structurally sound (though it does “click” if a swing is stopped abruptly), but has staining/patination over much of the blade and hilt. Metal scabbard is also stained, though to a slightly lesser extent. Some scratches near point of blade. Grip leather is loose nearest pommel end. Scabbard has split rings (like heavy duty key rings) rather than solid rings. This sword was a gift and I know next to nothing about it. $100 + shipping.

Windlass “Long Bladed Hewing Spear” - Very good condition. Sharpened by me. This is the piece that I reviewed here. Since the review, it has sat in a gun case, and I have not done anything with it. The only reason why I have not labeled this as “like new” is that I sharpened it. This is the spear head only; no shaft is included. $30 + shipping.

Windlass “Classic Hoplite Sword” - Like new condition. Unsharpened. Some lacquer has been worn off of the blade by the scabbard, but the blade itself is not affected. $150 + shipping.

Windlass Falchion – Good condition. Has been sharpened by me. Blade has a few scratches (I believe these are simply scratches in the lacquer which I never bothered to remove), and a couple small nicks (see close-up (last picture)). The grip has been re-wrapped in chamois by me. Scabbard is a bit scuffed. $125 + shipping.

If you would prefer to have any of these items shipped to you in a gun case, please let me know and I can arrange for that to happen.

Attachment: 207.01 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 189.07 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 150.75 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 166.37 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 87.8 KB
[ Download ]

I forgot to add that all items will ship insured via USPS parcel post unless otherwise requested.

Also, the pictures, from top to bottom, are:

-An overview of all four items (obverse)
-An overview of all four items (reverse)
-Close-up of saber blade
-Close-up of saber hilt
-Close-up of falchion blade

Falchion is sold pending payment.

PM sent on the Hewing Spear.

Thanks, Allen

Hewing Spear is sold pending payment.

The falchion is sold.

Page 1 of 1