Albion Email
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been without a computer until now. My fan died on inside of the computer and it overheated my system. I am back up and going as of today - but I lost all of my mails from the last two days. So if anyone has emailed me since Tuesday -- can you resend your email too me please?

Thank you!!!
Hi Mike,

No emails sent, but I'm glad you are back up and running. :) That can be a HUGE imposition in "civilian" life, let alone with a business .

James
Hey Mike, it sounds like you need a Mac instead of that PC I assume you are working with. :)
Jeremy V. Krause wrote:
Hey Mike, it sounds like you need a Mac instead of that PC I assume you are working with. :)

That might not be a bad idea. I am thinking on dropping this computer from the second story window real soon. :mad: :eek: :D
Michael Sigman wrote:
Jeremy V. Krause wrote:

That might not be a bad idea. I am thinking on dropping this computer from the second story window real soon. :mad: :eek: :D

Naaa....

I'm sure you have a shop sword laying around that might do the trick ;)
Gary Grzybek wrote:
Michael Sigman wrote:
Jeremy V. Krause wrote:

Naaa....

I really would not mind checking out that Jarl. Do you think Patrick would mind? :D :lol:
Perhaps this situation should evoke albion's begining foray into the magnifacture of the medieval mace. ;)
Michael Sigman wrote:
Gary Grzybek wrote:
Michael Sigman wrote:
Jeremy V. Krause wrote:

Naaa....

I really would not mind checking out that Jarl. Do you think Patrick would mind? :D :lol:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

So I take this as a yes?
Michael Sigman wrote:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

So I take this as a yes?

I think you can take it as a yes. After all Patrick has always come across as the " kind forgiving type" on these forums so I think your safe.
Michael Sigman wrote:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

So I take this as a yes?

Don't make me bust a move :eek:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

Now that is going to frighten me for the whole weekend. I think I will have nightmares of you "Busting a Move"!!
Michael Sigman wrote:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

Now that is going to frighten me for the whole weekend. I think I will have nightmares of you "Busting a Move"!!

Nightmares or wet dreams?

Uh oh, PG13 alert!
Michael Sigman wrote:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

So I take this as a yes?

Sure! Patrick would prefer a proofed blade! Only the best quality control for 'the man' :p
Michael Sigman wrote:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

I don't think you have anything to worry about Mike....

I've known Patrick on this online stuff for nigh on to six years, and he's never, ever had a cross word for anyone, never dissed anyone, never had a word of anger for anyone, never argued with anyone, and always is the most gentle of men.....

*g*

Auld Dawg
M. Taylor wrote:
Michael Sigman wrote:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

So I take this as a yes?

Sure! Patrick would prefer a proofed blade! Only the best quality control for 'the man' :p

Yeah, don't worry about poppin' helmets or smackin' 55 gal barrels with the proof test, crush a computer with one....*g*

Just for Pat........

*g*

Auld Dawg
Patrick Kelly wrote:
Michael Sigman wrote:
Gary Grzybek wrote:
Michael Sigman wrote:
Jeremy V. Krause wrote:

Naaa....

Uh oh :surprised:

I don't think he liked that :p
Angus Trim wrote:
Michael Sigman wrote:
Patrick Kelly wrote:

I don't think you have anything to worry about Mike....

I've known Patrick on this online stuff for nigh on to six years, and he's never, ever had a cross word for anyone, never dissed anyone, never had a word of anger for anyone, never argued with anyone, and always is the most gentle of men.....

*g*

Auld Dawg

Now let's not get carried away. You make me sound like a sissy ;)
Patrick Kelly wrote:

You make me sound like a sissy ;)

Ahhh???

Well we wouldn't want that would we?

*g*

Auld Dawg
We are still having problems with the quest@albionarmorers.com account. mikes@albionarmorers.com seems to be working fine -- so if you need me -- use the mikes account for now if you could. Thanks!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: