The myArmoury.com Bookstore is back!
I put the hours into making the necessary code changes to our Bookstore so that it now functions correctly with Amazon.com's new standards.

There is still some testing I need to do on the various functions, but most of it is there and working just fine.

So with that, please welcome back the Internet's largest and most useful resource specifically dedicated to books relating to the study of arms and armour.

[ Linked Image ]
myArmoury.com Bookstore
The best damn book resource on the 'net
Thanks for putting in all that hard work Nathan I really missed the book store so Im glad to see it up and running again
Nathan,

Bravo!!! I have sorely missed this section of myArmoury.

Thank you
Thank you! :D
Thanks for the hours you put into this. This is definitely one of my favorite features of this site (among all my other favorite features). :)
I appreciate all your work. I have missed the book feature on several occasions.
Excellent! Glad it's back and seems to work perfectly on my end.
Thank you Nathan! I have missed this excellent resource and I appreciate the work you've put into it. :)

Jonathan
Thank you Nathan! This was sorely missed and I'm happy it's back. Thanks for making the sacrifices you had to make to find the time to do this for us.
Thanks Nathan for all the work you put into this site.

cheers,

Bill
William Goodwin wrote:
Thanks Nathan for all the work you put into this site.

cheers,

Bill

Sort of says it so well I'll just second it. :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: