Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Late 1600 Early 1700 Hanger Hunting Sword EuropeanRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Anthony Arrigo

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 27 Jan, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Late 1600 Early 1700 Hanger Hunting Sword European         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

""""Late1600-Early1700 Hanger Hunting Sword European Thank You for checking this out. And THANK YOU to everyone on here for all Your help, You guys have really been great! Up for your consideration is a early 1600-Late 1700 European Hunting Hanger. This one has a Stag Handle and "one" visiable 6 point star One on each side.this one may be missing the shellgaurd? But I do not think there was one on it, I do not see any spot where it looks like one was, or even that it broke off and was grinded, Filed down, I don't see anything,. 28"Overall and the Blade is 23" Long."This one is the 1st set of Pic On the page that is linked below Handle is a little loose ((ASKING $7,000.00 No reasonable offer refused))""""

""""The second Item for your consideration, Is the second set of photos on the page linked below. This one I believe is also later 1600 early 1700 ENGLISH Hunting Hanger, this ones does have a Shell gaurd and also Has a crescent Moon with 3 six point stars on both sides of the blade.26" overall and the blade is 21 1/2" Stag handle on this one too. Please email me for any info you would like on these... I will do my best to answer!((ASKING $6,000.00 no reasonable offer refused)) Please contact Anthony at aja13501@aol.com

LINK BELOW pictures of swords Laughing Out Loud

Shipping Will be paid by. I prefer Paypal PMT. But will accept United State Postal Money Order,

http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t...highlight=

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Late 1600 Early 1700 Hanger Hunting Sword EuropeanRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic