Blackened Butted Maille BLOWOUT!!
While I cannot keep all of our riveted chainmail on the shelf, I cannot GIVE away the butted chainmail I have. It is the very highest quality butted chainmail, made by the same artisans producing our riveted maille.

I bought a ton of it as I thought I could blow it out at a low price.

At this time, I am willing to take a loss on these fine butted shirts.

Size large, X-large and XXL are available. I have a limited amount of coifs and aventails to match these.

The blackening is deep and rich. This is not the cheap galvy butted chainmail but a fine looking butted mail that will pass the 20 foot rule and get confused with better maille.

Our price on the haubergeons is only $140 for large and XL and $175 for XXL!!!

This will only last until the stock is gone. I will not be reordering them.

If you are interested in a coif and/or aventail to match, I will give you a great price on the package.

Remember to mention this sale when ordering.

Have at it!

http://store.fastcommerce.com/icefalcon/butte...8cb-c.html
Good afternoon Andre,

The XXL haubergeon and aventail arrived today. My postal carrier hates me now. ;)

The product is wonderful and will definitely pass the "20 foot rule", if not the "10 foot rule". I appreciate your prompt responses to my seemingly endless inquirys.

Your package pricing was very aggressive and greatly appreciated! :) I'll post photos on the forum after I finish incorporating the items into my kit.

Thank you.
Thank you Scott! Enjoy.... :)
Just got my haubergon and aventail. I must say that I am impressed by the quality, especially of the haubergon.

This is a spectacular deal. Thanks!
Glad you like them. We still have more of these on sale if anyone else is interested.

Prices are now adjusted on the site.

Cheers!

Andre

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: