Who's Going to the VEGAS Blade Show Jan 16-18?
I just booked my tickets... Looking forward to going.
I'd like to see the stuff and party it up at Vegas... I hadn't even thought about it until your post here.
I was going to Stay at the Palazzo, but I have a friend who lives in the area so I'll probably stay there... I could buy another sword for the money I'd save .... I told Mike to Bring the Oakeshot and the Chevalier so I could compare them... The Chevalier was supposed to be completed by now... I'm starting to think I might not get to compare....

I've got so much stuff in the past month, but no time to post... will get around to it soon...
Speaking of shows, I got on the waiting list for the Atlanta show and was wondering if anyone has gone/if it is worth getting a table if you are trying to do historic pieces, of if the show is geared up for "modern" knives to the extent that it would be a waste of time and resources?
Just got off the phone with Mike at Albion... Looking forward to going to the show. He will have the Oakeshot and Chevalier there for comparison... The pictures of the Chevalier look very nice, and I like the choices in the grip... I think it will be hard to pass up on the Chevalier... the nice part is that I will get to compare both before deciding. Looking forward to seeing all of the other blades and items Albion is bringing.

Not sure what other items and manufacturers will be at the show but should be a fun weekend.

Anyone else going?
Wow, it has been a year... Anyone going this year?
Always say I want to go to the vegas show someday and someday never seems to get here.

Won't be able to this year; again.
What are the dates this year? Anyone have info?
Here's a link to the site: http://www.antiquearmsshow.com/Show_detail.cfm?EventID=6

Looks good, wish I could go!
I'll be out of town for job related training, but if I wasn't I'd like to go. Everyone have fun!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: