Website
Have an operational ( more or less) website again, www.rhgraham.com , thought I'd post here and let folks know.
"it ain't much, but it's home"... or something like that... work in progress but feel free to drop me an email and let me know what you think, if anyone gets a chance to have a look.

Randal
Re: Website
Randal Graham wrote:
Have an operational ( more or less) website again, www.rhgraham.com , thought I'd post here and let folks know.
"it ain't much, but it's home"... or something like that... work in progress but feel free to drop me an email and let me know what you think, if anyone gets a chance to have a look. Randal

Best of luck with your new endeavors, Randal ( well, new in the sense of shop/location :-)

Slàinte, Mac
Hey Randal.... I noticed yesterday that things were getting up and running over there. Good luck with it all... :)
Good luck Big R!
Re: Website
Randal Graham wrote:
"it ain't much, but it's home"... or something like that... work in progress but feel free to drop me an email and let me know what you think, if anyone gets a chance to have a look.

Randal

Hi Randal,

Any chance of seeing a couple more of those migration era/early medieval swords with hammer-textured fullers? I don't really know why, but, for some reason, those looked absolutely gorgeous to me...

Best of luck in your new endeavors!
Thanks guys... maybe I'll get it right this time :0)

Well, lotta hammer-textured eveything is likley :0)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: