For Sale: MRL/Windlass "Suit of Armour"
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have for sale a suit of armour by Museum Replicas Limited/ Windlass Steel Crafts. Large sections of plate armor began to be added to mail during the middle of the 13th Century. This continued until full plate armor developed sometime in the late 14th Century. Two main centers for the production of armor were Germany and Italy. One of the most beautiful of these styles was that called "Gothic". The Italian Gothic, reproduced here, was fuller, not as spiky, but offered a great deal of protection as well as comfort.

Offering a rounded surface to both lance and sword, the Italian Gothic armor was in high demand throughout Europe. During this period, the average suit of armor would cost about the same as a top of the line Mercedes today.

Historically accurate and fully articulated, this is a fine example of the armorer's art. Hand forged of 18 gauge steel; leather straps.

These were about $2,500 new plus about $250 shipping. This is in new condition displayed only, I will do $1,295 SHIPPED

Cheers

Attachment: 17.6 KB
A000019.jpg

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I should note, I am not including the wood base... It makes it far more difficult to ship.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: