For Sale: Customized VA ATrim Practical Longsword 304S (New)
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have a few of these and need to move one for some room and to free up a little coin for another project.

I purchased this VA ATrim 304S (Practical Longsword) about two weeks ago, heat blued the pommel/cross to a light bronze/blue patina, touched up the edge, gave an overall 400gr satin finish, and added Kell Dragon conchos to the pommel. I also added a basic leather chape to the end of the scabbard which will protect the end just fine until you replace with a metal chape. This is the newest model, in overall brand new condition, with no problems whatsoever.

For the money; this is the best performing, most dependable, and best looking Medieval cutter in the Classifieds. You will not be disappointed with this blade. I am just about giving it away to some lucky buyer.

In overall brand-new condition, sharp and ready to cut. This sword sells for $239.99 at Kult of Athena uncustomized, I'll take $150.00 for it; shipped anywhere CONUS for free. Contact me here if you are interested! I will take Paypal or a US Postal Money Order for payment.

***The baldric is not included with this sale!***

Pm sent.
Thanks
Christopher
VA sword

If the sale falls through I will buy it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: