Custom Sword Shoppe Hanwei Tinker Viking
We did this one specially priced for a Customer. He wanted a Viking similar to the one we did before but I talked him into letting us experiment alittle. I think he got a steal but that's just me. Anyone else wants one of these it is 480.00 ($384.00 to Custom Sword Shoppe forum members).

Let me know what you guys think?

Sonny

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
FANTASTIC job, Sonny. ;)

I'm really impressed... That has to be one of the best looking viking swords I've seen! You just took a 'blah' looking sword and turned it into a beautiful piece of art! :eek: Like I said, I'm impressed., man. :cool:

Not to mention the price... I wish I had $380 to spend. :blush: Although I still prefer the Hedemark, this would make a pretty sweet substitute in the meantime.

Congratulations to you for a job well done. :D

Sincerely,
Brogdon Combs
I love the leatherwork although i personaly would like the tip to be less rounded, and have more of a real point.
Im gonna assume its not sharpened by the looks of it but correct me if im wrong.

What i like about the "design" is that the lower end of the pommel is devided in 3 and only the middle has those dots in it.
It looks cool but im wondering if less dots would have made it look better.
What steel has been used for the metal parts?
One word says it all: "EEK!"
Great work; I should check out that forum sometime.

M.
Well that gave me a chuckle.
"EEK"
As in, when a cartoon lady sees a mouse she yells "EEK"

LOL
Not what I expected.

And Nick, This is an off the shelf Hanwei Tinker Viking. It list for 329.00.
All we did was some modifications for the customer pertaining to the leather on the handle and the scabbard.
Then we added a wood bridge for a belt or baldric.

Sonny
Well done. Nice upgrade.
Oh yeah... that is gorgeous. And affordable! A really nice sword already, made much nicer. Good job!
drooling
I just found the replacement for the $230 return kult of athena is getting when they re-open. Bought the "sword of the viking king" by windlass and it was the worst sword I've ever seen or held. It has casting flaws, the "silver" had already turned, the scabbard was shoddy, and the grips too short. And I'm 5'6"! My hands only 4in wide! This is definately my next sword. Just hope some of the adrian leather workers can make a scabbard as epic.
That is a really attractive combination of sword and scabbard.
if i already have this sword how much you you charge to do this to it?
Edward Raymond Englehart wrote:

This topic is literally years old. There is pricing indicated in the first post of this topic that could steer you in the right direction.

Additionally, it's advised that you contact a maker privately to discussing pricing. This is generally considered in any industry to be good form.
Edward Raymond Englehart wrote:

Another person who could do that for you - J. E. Sarge at www.crusadermonk.com

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: