Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: A&A Elector of Saxony Parrying DaggerRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Brogdon Combs

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Wanted: A&A Elector of Saxony Parrying Dagger         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hey, everyone!

Well, my sister has finally gotten around to getting interested in medieval weaponry, if only on a small level. ;-) She has decided that she wants a nice, functional dagger, and fell in love with the Arms&Armor Elector of Saxony Parrying Dagger, found here: http://www.arms-n-armor.com/dagg113.html. Unfortunately, I really just don't have $275 to spend on a dagger...

I'd be interested in this dagger regardless of condition, as long as the price is good... Used for display only, new, factory second, used & abused, anything. If one of you has a copy that's in a relatively bad state of disrepair, that's fine as well, assuming that there's nothing major that can't be fixed. ;D I'd also love a new piece, if any of you are willing to work out a deal with me.

Please PM or email me with any offers or ideas.

Thanks, guys! I really appreciate your help...

Sincerely,
Brogdon Combs[/url]

"Here's to you, mister pirate-ship-captain! With your endless booty calls and a violent streak that makes Grand Theft Auto look like Super Mario Kart, only you could bring the wooden leg back into fashion, and only you could fight three men at a time with a patch over one eye and a hook for a hand."
-Strongblade.com
Brogdon Combs

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Bump! Big Grin

Thanks,
Brogdon

"Here's to you, mister pirate-ship-captain! With your endless booty calls and a violent streak that makes Grand Theft Auto look like Super Mario Kart, only you could bring the wooden leg back into fashion, and only you could fight three men at a time with a patch over one eye and a hook for a hand."
-Strongblade.com
Brogdon Combs

PostPosted: Sat 31 Oct, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

BTTT. Wink

Thanks,
Brogdon

-Strongblade.com

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: A&A Elector of Saxony Parrying DaggerRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic