For Sale: Bashford Dean's Handbook to the Met (reprint)
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

This is the recent paperback reprint of Bashford Dean's famous Handbook of Arms and Armour: European and Oriental including the William H. Riggs Collection. This book was originally published in the first quarter of the 20th century and went through a few editions. All have been out of print for decades until this reprint.

As the copyright on the original has expired, Carpenter Press has put out these copies of the book, bound as paperbacks. They are essentially facsimiles of the original and the quality of the images suffers as a result. The text is perfectly clear.

On Amazon right now, these sell for $29.95. This copy is basically brand new. I've only thumbed through it.\

Asking $25 + s/h. Money Order accepted, PayPal preferred (please add 3% for PayPal transactions).

Attachment: 66.35 KB
Dean1.jpg
Cover of my book for sale.

All offers will be entertained. :)

Asking $22 or best offer plus s/h.

Now $20 + s/h or best offer.

**Food for thought: Why not buy both Met books I have for sale? The modern reprint is a copy you can read all you want without fear of damaging it, while the 1921 edition has much better pictures and is one of only 1,000 of the edition printed. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: