Ohio Gathering/Cutting party - 10/11 or 10/18 ?
I know it's somewhat last minute as these things go, but is anyone is south/central Ohio, northern KY, eastern IN, or as far away as you want to drive interested in a cutting party at my place one of the next two Sundays?
Don't know about the 11th...I know I have plans Saturday that might bleed in.

On the 18th I might be able to do something.
Sounds great but I'm booked solid through the end of October. Would love to plan some pumpkin cutting for November however.
The 11th I might be at the Ohio Renaissance Faire, so even though I'd be in the area, I likely would not have time to do it then (unless plans fall through). The rest of October I'm engaged in various living history events in Kentucky and Indiana.

I AM free on November 1st, and any other weekend in November. :D
What about 10/17?

My Sundays in November look okay; maybe those are a better option.
Has any more of a plan come together for this?
Joe are you still living up to your motto? If there is a way you will find it or make it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmm, my Sundays are pretty much booked solid due to Miss Saigon rehearsals. What about the afternoon of 10/31?
Edward Hitchens wrote:
Hmmm, my Sundays are pretty much booked solid due to Miss Saigon rehearsals. What about the afternoon of 10/31?

That's Halloween, so we might be getting ready for trick-or-treating.
Well, between soccer and cub scouts for 2 kids, things are a bit hectic. Halloween is out too, I'm afraid. About all I can do at this point is respond to options, so I'll try to let you know if I can make something or not.
Mark Mattimore wrote:
Sounds great but I'm booked solid through the end of October. Would love to plan some pumpkin cutting for November however.

I would like to be apart of this too. November pumpkin cutting sounds like a stellar plan.
I'm in for a November pumpkin cutting session! :cool:
If you're talking November 1 we might still be able to get pumpkins, but the next weekend overlaps with an event Shane Allee is hosting (posted in this forum), and the weekend following will probably be a no pumpkin time. :eek:
So is this all a no go for this year then?
Joe Fults wrote:
So is this all a no go for this year then?

Don't know. 11/8 and 11/15 are out for me. 11/22 is still open though it may be too cold.
None of us seem to have a great deal of interior space for this so getting that far out might be a stretch for weather cooporation with an outdoor event.
I'm good for either Saturday afternoon the 14th or Sunday the 22nd.
The 22nd is good for me, and if weather is an issue, I could host it, if you all wanted to drive to the Indiana side of Louisville. I'm fine with going to Chad's again, too. :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: