Happy birthday to myArmoury (a little late)
August 25th was myArmoury's 6th anniversary. The site existed prior to August 2003, but that was the start date of the forum itself and some of the other features that have come to define our little site.

So, a belated happy birthday to my cyber home. :)
Happy birthday my-Armoury.
Someone wants a piece of cake? :)

Attachment: 101.99 KB
compleanno2 copia.jpg

Last edited by Maurizio D'Angelo on Sun 30 Aug, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Happy birthday indeed myArmoury. The great thing to me is that is also the anniversary of me going to an upgraded membership. I guess I picked a pretty good day to do it. :cool:

I would also like to thank everyone who posts here and have helped me with great answers as well as the people who run myArmoury for us all to enjoy.

Scott
Time sure flies by quickly. :eek:

Thanks to Nathan for having the skills and the motivation to start a site like this and to have guided it in the direction of being a valuable database and a friendly place.

Also all the work involved which only someone really passionate about it could put in the thousands of " unpaid " work hours. :!:

( Small hint/reminder about our fund drive. :p A short " drive by Topic highjacking " fundraising BUMP:
http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=17330 )
Happy birthday, myArmoury.com. I've been so busy lately with work and whatnot that I haven't had time to think of much of anything else except how and when I can get some hours to sleep.

On a personal note, I put up a toast on August 25th to something very different than myArmoury.com: August 25th.

Cheers to you all.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Happy birthday, myArmoury.com. I've been so busy lately with work and whatnot that I haven't had time to think of much of anything else except how and when I can get some hours to sleep.

On a personal note, I put up a toast on August 25th to something very different than myArmoury.com: August 25th.

Cheers to you all.

Thanks for posting the link to this other Topic: I must admit I had forgotten about it but I went back to re-read it and it is again a very touching tribute to a good man and well worth reading again.

( Best wishes and to good memories, sincerely yours, Jean ).
A grand Happy 6th Birthday / Anniversary to myArmoury indeed!

cheers

Bill
Like a fine wine, this site gets better with age. And with a touch of class......

Regards,
Dan
Happy 6th Birthday! May we share many, many more of these occasions together. Prost!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: