My DBK scabbard is done!
I just got word from Brian at DBK that my scabbard commission is done! Here's a pic, more are available on the DBK website. I'm really looking forward to receiving this!

Attachment: 79.9 KB
TLisonA&AXA1024.jpg

That's really great looking,

I like it!! :)
Wow Tim, I would hate to be your wallet right now! :D What with that great sword you just got from Michael and now this equally great looking scabbard from Brian. Of course at first I thought "He just got the sword from Michael. How in the h-e-double hockey sticks did he already get the scabbard for it?" :wtf: Now I do not feel so bad about being in line ahead of you by a scabbard or so bumping you back into June since you are about to get a scabbard from Brian!

Scott
Very nice rig! Well done on a nice refined piece!

Can't wait for mine to be finished!

Cheers

Jase
:cool:

I've got two scabbards approaching the home stretch. I've got a Gallowglass for Ed and the Vigil for Jason.

Brian
The chape on that one is really nice and clean, a homogenous 1 piece look that probably exceeds construction quality of a significant percentage of period originals. I am curious if you are forging these?
Jared Smith wrote:
The chape on that one is really nice and clean, a homogenous 1 piece look that probably exceeds construction quality of a significant percentage of period originals. I am curious if you are forging these?

Handmade in-house my friend.
Congratulations Tim, and welcome to the club. I know you'll love it when you first lay hands on that scabbard. :D

Brian, great looking work... as usual!

Congratulations to you both, in fact.
Re: My DBK scabbard is done!
Tim Lison wrote:
I just got word from Brian at DBK that my scabbard commission is done! Here's a pic, more are available on the DBK website. I'm really looking forward to receiving this!

That thing looks amazing! I would love to have one of those some day but I fear I don't have a sword worthy of it.
Very Classy. That is something I would be happy to see my Reeve wearing. Nicely understated but still obvious quality.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: