B.K.S SAX and Dark Age Leatherworks Sheath
Good morro all
Just wanted to share with you all my newest piece in my collection. Matt and Kerry from Baltimore Knife and Sword have out done themselves. This sax has amazing balance. Handling is truly a work of art. The hardware has hand pounded edges and the blade has Celtic knot work that shows off the craftmenship that is B.K.S. To compliment the sax I need a sheath that would match and by God I was told about the leatherman from the Santa Cruz mountains Andrew from Dark Age Leatherworks is a truly amazing leatherman. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

tseaton
You know, it's funny, but there's a lot of craftspeople in the Santa Cruz mountains and they all seem to be pretty good at what they do. Maybe it's the air up there. ;)
Tim,

That sheath is simply stunning. I've never seen anything from Dark Age Leatherworks before, but I have a feeling we will be seeing more of there stuff.
stunning
thanks matt
andrew is amazing :cool: u should see his arrow quivers and sword scabbards dark age leatherworks in my opinion runs up there with the best of them andrew not only a leathermen hes an artest as well :D
tseaton
Oh man, beautiful work, awesome sax!

I really like the wrap on the handle as well.
That is some mighty fine leatherwork too.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: