my first menpo mask
hello

http://photofile.name/users/nieczar/3746805/?mode=xlarge

this is my first menpo mask ....so please be not so hard for my

it's not exactly like the oryginal stuff ...I made some changes by the wish of the customer for better fitting to his face (for exemple the shape of the nose) ...the thickness of the steel is also higher than in oryginal stuff because the same reason

the parts of the mask are rivated togheter by flat-head rivets ...only the edge of the nose and steel profiled battens on the cheeks (the parts inside the mask) are welded

:)
Great work. Looks just like the original. Nice clean lines and the symmetry is on point!
Simply stunning! i really don't know what else to say :D
beautifully done
Very, very nice! Great work on the nose section and fittings.

Side note: If any of you are in the San Francisco, CA, area the Asian Art Museum has their exhibit open called "Lords of the Samurai". A small but good collection of armor (4-5 sets) is presented as well as pottery, paintings, and ceremonial swords. Musashi's Book of Five Rings is on display from a private collection (by Terao Katsunobu, Japan. Edo period (1615–1868) , 2 actual bokens attributed to Musashi, and a few paintings/screens by him. Later in August 2009, they will have demos on kyu-do, kendo and also sword polishing (practitioners from Japan).
great thanx for everyone :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: